Sunday, February 7, 2016

Up for Nominations on Kindle Scout: Forrest Wollinsky: Vampire Hunter

Author Leonard D. Hilley II has a book up on Kindle Scout available for readers to nominate. 

"Kindle Scout is reader-powered publishing for new, never-before-published books. It’s a place where readers help decide if a book gets published."

Please drop by and check it out. Hope you love it and decide to give it a nomination.


Forrest Wollinsky: Vampire Hunter

by Leonard D. Hilley II

Killing vampires since 1888.

I was born in Bucharest in 1880 in the heart of the vampire population. At eight years old, I was considered a freak of nature since I was already the size of an adult male. Other children my age, and some of my teachers, shunned me. Being rejected by one’s peers cuts deeply. Then I met my first werewolf and discovered a master vampire was plotting to kill me because of what I am. From that moment, my destiny stole my future aspirations all men grow up wanting. This is how my destiny begins.



https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/1Z29TY753FBMW

No comments: