Monday, May 14, 2012

Now on Tour Dreams Come True by Harrie Brooks




May 15 Guest Blog
Fang-tastic Books

May 16 Review
The Romance Writer's Reads

May 17 Guest blog
Coffee Beans & Love Scenes

May 18 Guest blog
Mila Ramos

May 18 Interview

May 19 Guest Blog/Excerpt
Roxanne’s Realm

May 20 review
Mindy Wall Dreamer2229 Books, Books, and More Books 

May 21 Interview
Reading on the Wild Side

May 21 Promo
The eBook Reviewers 



Dreams Do Come True 
By Harrie Brooks 

Genre: Erotic Romance 
Length: Short Story 

Blurb: 

A secret held in the past in memories only but never forgotten. 

The girl caught in the middle. 

 How long will it be until someone's DREAMS COME TRUE?

Avaliable in PDF only £0.99 

Please be aware that pdf delivery will be within 6 hours



 About Harrie Brooks: 

I was born 30 years ago in England. I started writing when I was around 10, only short stories for English but I was told by many teachers I had a skill. I worked hard on this from then and took many routes before ending with the Equinox series you now hold the start to in your “hands”. 

Tyler, Sam and Reese have been with me for a while and now I want to give their stories the light they need. I hope you enjoy them and read the further stories that will be coming soon. 

Connect with Me Online: Twitter: @HarrieBrooks 




No comments: