Thursday, September 8, 2011

Now Scheduling a 1 Week Tour for Craved

Now scheduling a 1 week tour for Craved by Stephanie Nelson.

October 17- 24

I am scheduling guest blogs, reviews and interviews.

Ebooks are available for reviewers.

To take part in this tour please send me:

your blog name and url

An open date you have between Oct 17 and 24

Type of stop you wish to host

And whether or not you would like to review



Craved

By Stephanie Nelson

Book One Gwen Sparks Series


Blurb:

Gwen Sparks just wants to live a peaceful life in the supernatural town of Flora, but from the moment she read about the first murdered witch, all hope of peace was abandoned. Possessing the rare ability to read the memories of dead, she volunteers to help catch the culprit behind the string of drained witches. Gwen has to team up with the one man who broke her heart, deal with a ghost who pulls her into the deathly realm at will, and a fight off the advances of sexy but frustrating vampire who not only craves what runs through her veins—he wants her heart.

Get it for the Kindle at Amazon

For the Nook at Barnes and Noble


Bio:

I’m an Illinoisan where I live with my wonderful husband. I fell in love with books a little late in life. In my early twenties I found Stephanie Meyer’s books and had never experienced connecting with a book like that. From that moment on I needed more! Since then I’ve moved on from sparkly, fang-less vampire stories but I’ll never forget her wonderful stories that ignited my love of books.


As a child I wrote poems. I never imagined I would one day write a novel. The spark that reading had ignited in me soon became a passion to write. I began writing four years ago but never thought about publishing my stories, I wrote them for the enjoyment. It wasn’t until a year ago that I thought I’d take the self-publishing leap, and publish. It’s been a whirlwind of excitement, stress, and determination but I love every moment of it! When I'm not writing, I enjoy reading paranormal romance, watching movies, spending time with my family, and playing with my furry children.


www.stephanie-nelson.com

5 comments:

Sherry Soule said...

Like I said, please count me in on ALL your tour stops with any and all of your author promos. :-)

Jordan Butcher said...

I would love to be apart of your book tour!

My name is Jordan Butcher and my book blog is The Ink Puddle. The URL is ink-puddle.blogspot.com and you can reach me at jordan.butcher2@gmail.com

This book is on my to-read list already so yes, I will absolutely do a review. Any date is open and I very flexible with the kind of stop we host.

Look forward to hearing from you,
Jordan

Escape by Fiction said...

this book sounds really cool, I'd like to sign up for a blog stop!!

Escape by Fiction
http://escapebyfiction.blogspot.com

Any date between Oct 17 and 24 is good

Review/Interview/Giveaway

I'd love to review:)

Alexis said...

Sent you an email for the ones I would like to host...

Amy Blackwelder said...

Blog: http://amiblackwelder.blogspot.com (guest author) http://hotgossiphotreviews.blogspot.com

Date: oct 17th

Type: INTERVIEW & REVIEW

Review: YES, please send .mobi (however the review will may be up after the interview, not the same date)