Monday, June 13, 2011

Now Scheduling a 2 Week Tour for Mishap and Mayhem


I am now scheduling a 2 week tour for the YA book Mishap and Mayhem.
This tour will run July 8-22. I am setting up reviews, guest blogs and interviews. Please contact me if you'd like to host a stop on this tour.
Blurb:
For centuries magical beings have hidden in the darkness, waiting. Some good, some evil. A battle is brewing, and only twins, Grasiella and Tatiana, have the power to stop it.
Buy links: Amazon, B&N, Smashwords




Bio:
M.M. Shelley is a storyteller, wordsmith and dreamer. MISHAP AND MAYHEM, a captivating story of faerie's and magic, is her debut novel. She has traveled the world extensively in search of the magic which is often overlooked in every day life. M.M. Shelley is a native of southern California, and a student of mythology from which she gets much inspiration.

2 comments:

ParaJunkee said...

Roxanne, put me down for a day...I just can't do the 11th or 19th. I can do a Guest Blog.

Roxanne Rhoads said...

Great. I'll send you the details.